Washington Park Tudor
Our big picture process, our small detail obsession.
Our “pay attention” process spans everything from making sure communication is clear to creating realistic budgets and construction schedules. What else do we keep track of? Strategic sustainability. Whenever possible, we find ways to recycle or repurpose materials.
Just as important is the attention Prestige pays to its relationship with specialized trades and suppliers. In many cases, this translates to preferred vendor service and pricing for our clients.
From start to finish, our detailed project process supports success:
• Conduct initial evaluation + recommendations
• Review schematic design + preliminary pricing
• Participate in design development
• Lead specialized vendor selection
• Develop specific construction pricing + schedule
• Select appropriate on-site Prestige team
• Negotiate construction agreement authorization
• Conduct team pre-construction meeting
• Schedule regular client meetings
• Prepare ongoing budget audit + schedule tracking
• Obtain final homeowner + design team approval
• Present homeowner with operations manual
• Complete project closeout