About Prestige Residential Construction
Since 1981, Prestige has produced residential projects of the highest quality. Our portfolio represents a mix of architect-designed homes, historic home renovations, and remodeling projects of both modest and expansive scale. At Prestige, we go out of our way to build long-term relationships with the people we serve.
Prestige is a family-run, high-quality, positive company with a fast-paced environment. We take great pride in our individual and collective work. We provide competitive pay and a robust benefits package.
Project Manager Summary
The Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of construction projects from start to finish, including coordinating Prestige staff and trade contractors, monitoring and updating project estimates and schedules, and serving as the primary point of contact for clients and design professionals.
- Updates and presents project estimates and schedules
- Identifies and coordinates trade contractors and vendors
- Ensures timely and quality completion of projects
- Communicates with clients and design professionals throughout the construction process
- Conducts site inspection prior, during, and at completion of projects
- Updates the Production team regularly with project status
- “Self manages,” corrects errors, and follows through on all problems to resolution
- Builds positive relationships with clients, trade contractors, vendors and staff
- Acts as a brand ambassador for Prestige
- Participates in marketing and networking events
- 5 years of project management experience in the high-end custom residential construction environment
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Good troubleshooter and problem solver.
- Commitment to an open philosophy of communication, growth, integrity, customer service and teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with clients, trade contractors, and co-workers.
- Clean, functional, and dependable transportation.
- Dress and groom appropriately, as per company policy.